Wednesday, March 3, 2010

critiques













Rainbow Redone















The setting for this photo is very calming. The sunset really brings out the tree line and the lake. I like how the sky really is really clear, which makes me think it is the focal point. The clouds also look 3-D which add to the life like look of the picture.


The lake is nice, but seems cloudy and fuzzy. I would try to lighten up the bottom of the picture(lake). I think this would add to the nature of the lake. Also with the sunset reflecting on the lake, the yellow part I would try to bring out more and make the little island lighter and stand out more. The tree line would also be sharper both near and far.

(Rainbow)-I overall like this photo. The setting isn't too crowded, and I am able to focus on the main point fairly well. The colors are soft and not to sharp that doesn't look unoriginal.

I do think this photo could have been brighter. The ocean appears to be a dull gray and not full of life. The Rainbow seems to be the focal point and should stand out more. Bring out those true colors of the rainbow.

The photo also seems cloudy. If the photographer had a different lens and/or setting they could have made this picture sharper. The rocks on the side should be lightened. If the rocks were shown with their true textures and colors, this would really add to the photo. The sand as well could be lightened. Show the light and dark where the water has just been and where it has not.

The sky needs more life. Not so dull looking, maybe bring out a little more blue. It did just rain and I don't expect a perfect blue sky, just slight more. Bring out the sun peering through thouse gray clouds more.


No comments:

Post a Comment